Breathing Room: A Thank You Note/> />
Breathing Room
With all the clutter that we have in our lives right now, a breathing room is necessary...where we can breathe out our deepest thoughts and most intimate musings all tucked up in the recesses of our being.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
A Thank You Note


I know I have not told you, but you should know that you are making me a good person. I am grateful for that and I will always be. It's just that I also wish that I don't hate you this much during the process because I know that I love you and I do care. It's just that I don't know how to show you that. Let us be friends, that's all I want!
posted by Marie Onggo @ 8:42 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Marie Onggo
Davao City, Philippines
I am an SEO Content Writer by profession and my varied interests heightens my capacity to do so. Coupled with my zest for work and learning, I seldom let my self go idle. And this is primarily the reason why I need a breathing room.
View my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Various Articles

Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER