Breathing Room: Butterflies/> />
Breathing Room
With all the clutter that we have in our lives right now, a breathing room is necessary...where we can breathe out our deepest thoughts and most intimate musings all tucked up in the recesses of our being.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Butterflies

If you see my eyes twinkling and my smile beaming right now, you'd definitely think I'm crazy. Wait, have I mentioned my heart feels really warm while it flutters right now? Uhm, I guess I need not mention it.
posted by Marie Onggo @ 5:58 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Marie Onggo
Davao City, Philippines
I am an SEO Content Writer by profession and my varied interests heightens my capacity to do so. Coupled with my zest for work and learning, I seldom let my self go idle. And this is primarily the reason why I need a breathing room.
View my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Various Articles

Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER