Breathing Room: Bruised Bruno/> />
Breathing Room
With all the clutter that we have in our lives right now, a breathing room is necessary...where we can breathe out our deepest thoughts and most intimate musings all tucked up in the recesses of our being.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Bruised Bruno


                                     I was probably too bruised the last time that's why it's hard for
                                            me to believe something that might be real this time.

Labels:

posted by Marie Onggo @ 12:12 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Marie Onggo
Davao City, Philippines
I am an SEO Content Writer by profession and my varied interests heightens my capacity to do so. Coupled with my zest for work and learning, I seldom let my self go idle. And this is primarily the reason why I need a breathing room.
View my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Various Articles

Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER